The 26th Ada-Europe International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies (AEiC 2022) will take place in Ghent, Belgium in dual mode, with a solid core of in-presence activities accompanied by digital support for remote participation. The conference schedule comprises a journal track, an industrial track, a work-in-progress track, a vendor exhibition, parallel tutorials, and satellite workshops.
The conference will take place in the heart of the city of Ghent, Belgium, capital of the East Flanders province, a half-hour train ride north-west of Brussels. Ghent is rich in history, culture and higher‐education, with a top‐100 university founded in 1817.
17th June, 2022: The conference closed successfully, with everybody happy for contents, atmosphere, weather, and with a vibrant triad of events (DeCPS workshop, ADEPT workshop, and BoF Meeting: ASIS).
03rd May, 2022: Advance program is published.
16th January, 2022: Submission deadline for journal-track papers, tutorials and workshop proposals expired with a healthy number of contributions received
10th September, 2021: Submission portals are now open
- Journal‐track Submissions
- Industrial‐track Submissions
- Work‐in‐Progress-track Submissions
- Tutorials and Workshops
- Call for Journal‐track
- Call for Industrial‐track
- Call for Work‐in‐Progress‐track
- Call for Tutorials
- Call for Workshops
- Call for Exhibitors
31st July, 2021: Website online.
10th June, 2021: First AEiC 2022 announcement in AEiC 2021 closing session
Scope and Topics
The conference is an established international forum for providers, practitioners and researchers in reliable software technologies. The conference presentations will illustrate current work in the theory and practice of developing, running and maintaining challenging long-lived, high-quality software systems for a variety of application domains including manufacturing, robotics, avionics, space, health care, transportation, Cloud environments, smart energy, serious games. The program will allow ample time for keynotes, Q&A sessions and discussions, and social events. Participants include practitioners and researchers from industry, academia and government organizations active in the promotion and development of reliable software technologies.
The topics of interest for the conference include but are not limited to:
- Real-Time and Safety-Critical Systems
- Design, implementation and verification challenges
- Novel approaches, e.g., Mixed-Criticality Systems, novel scheduling algorithms, novel design and analysis methods
- High-Integrity Systems and Reliability
- Theory and practice of High-Integrity Systems
- Languages vulnerabilities and countermeasures
- Architecture-centred development methods and tools
- Reliability-oriented Programming Languages (not limited to Ada)
- Compilation and runtime challenges, language profiles
- Use cases and experience reports
- Language education and training initiatives
- Experience Reports
- Case studies, lessons learned, and comparative assessments
Following the journal‐first model inaugurated in 2019, the conference includes a journal‐track that seeks original and high‐quality submissions that describe mature research work in the scope of the conference. Accepted papers for this track will be published in the "Reliable Software Technologies (AEiC2022)" Special Issue of the Journal of Systems Architecture (JSA)
Full details available in the Call for Contributions