The 28th Ada-Europe International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies (AEiC 2024 aka Ada-Europe 2024) will take place in Barcelona, Spain. The conference schedule comprises a journal track, an industrial track, a work-in-progress track, a vendor exhibition, parallel tutorials, and satellite workshops.
15 November 2023: Journal track submission site is open.
20 October 2023: Complete call for contributions has been publhised.
12 June 2023: Website online.
Scope and Topics
The conference is a leading international forum for providers, practitioners, and researchers in reliable software technologies. The conference presentations will illustrate current work in the theory and practice of the design, development, and maintenance of long-lived, high-quality software systems for a challenging variety of application domains. The program will allow ample time for keynotes, Q&A sessions and discussions, and social events. Participants include practitioners and researchers from industry, academia, and government organizations active in the promotion and development of reliable software technologies.
The topics of interest for the conference include but are not limited to:
- Formal and model-based engineering of critical systems
- Formal specification; Formal verification; Integrated methods for engineering reliable software-intensive systems; Formal architectural patterns; Multi-aspect modelling and verification; Model-based engineering of safety-critical systems.
High-Integrity Systems and Reliability
- Theory and Practice of High-Integrity Systems: Medium to Large-Scale Distribution, Fault Tolerance, Security, Reliability, Trust and Safety, Languages Vulnerabilities, Assurance Case;
- Software Architectures for Reliable Systems: Design Patterns, Frameworks, Architecture-Centered Development, Component-based Design and Development;
- Methods and Techniques for Quality Software Development and Maintenance: Requirements Engineering, Re-engineering and Reverse Engineering, Reuse, Software Management Issues, Compilers, Libraries, Support Tools.
- AI for High-Integrity Systems Engineering
- AI for code generation, AI for test generation, AI for refactoring of code, AI for code comprehension, AI for program analysis;
- Evaluation of how well AI solutions for software engineering perform (efficiency, accuracy, etc.)
- Reliable/responsible/robust AI
- Real-Time Systems
- Design and Implementation of Real-Time and Embedded Systems: Real-Time Scheduling, Design Methods and Techniques, Architecture Modelling, HW/SW Co-Design, Reliability and Performance;
- Design and Implementation of Mixed-Criticality Systems: Scheduling Methods, Architectures, Design Methods, Analysis Methods
- Mainstream and Emerging Applications with Reliability Requirements: Manufacturing, Robotics, Avionics, Space, Health Care, Transportation, Cloud Environments, Smart Energy Systems, Serious Games, etc;
- Experience Reports in Reliable System Development: Case Studies and Comparative Assessments, Management Approaches, Qualitative and Quantitative Metrics.
- Ada Language
- Ada Language and Technologies: Compilation Issues, Runtimes, Ravenscar, Profiles, Distributed Systems, SPARK;
- Experiences with Ada: Reviews of the Ada 2012 or 2022 language features, implementation and use issues, positioning in the market and in the software engineering curriculum, lessons learned on Ada Education and Training Activities with bearing on any of the conference topics.