The 7 th International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies (Ada-Europe 2002) will take place in Vienna, Austria. The conference will comprise a three day technical programme from Tuesday to Thursday with workshops and tutorials on Monday and Friday.
The exhibition will take place during the technical programme (Tuesday to Thursday) at the coffee break area of the conference. The exhibition provides exhibitors with the following opportunities:
The conference is being organised by the Technical University Vienna on behalf of Ada-Europe. Further details can be found on the conference web site: http://www.ada-europe.org/conference2002.html, particularly in the call for papers.
- to present their products to a world-wide audience at the major European Conference in the field.
- to engage in discussions with leading researchers.
- to get access to state-of-the art research results.
- to build contacts for future interactions/consulting.
- to make a presentation at a full Conference session.
- to gain visibility, as the Ada-Europe 2002 web page will link to your website.
The maximum number of exhibitors is 10. Space will be assigned to exhibitors following a strict request order.
Exhibition space will be provided at the Parkhotel Schönbrunn in the area of the so-called "Kaisersalon" where the coffee breaks will be held(the Kaisersalon is the area unter the chandelier in the background of the picture below).
Inclusion in conference: The exhibition and a summary of the exhibits will be publicised in handouts, conference schedule, and conference program. Announcements will be made in the course of technical presentations.
Exhibition dates: June 18, 19 and 20, 2002.
Exhibition fee:1 EUR 2.200
For this fee Exhibitors will get:
For additional furniture or equipment rentals please contact the exhibition chair.
- A booth area of 2 tables in the coffee break area of the conference including one electricity outlet 230V. There are 500 Watts per booth available, in case of a higher power consumption please contact the exhibition chair. For internet or phone access the hotel offers ISDN lines, if you want to rent a line please contact the hotel management or the exhibition chair (coordinates see further down this page).
- A free conference registration for one person including lunch and coffee-breaks tickets.
- A presentation of about 30 minutes in the vendor presentation track, i.e. a regular conference track.
- A link to your company home page or to a conference specific web page from the Ada-Europe 2002 web page.
- Sponsor Logo on Ada-Europe 2002 web page and Call for Participation and Final Programme.
A registered exhibitor can obtain additional tickets for lunch and coffee breaks at the cost of EUR 46 per day per person. Banquet tickets can be obtained at the cost of EUR 51 per person. Hotel reservations can be made through the Conference web page.
Links from the Ada-Europe 2002 web page and sponsor logos on Ada-Europe 2002 web page and Call for Participation and Final Programme are subject to receipt of payment of the exhibitor registration fee.
If you have any questions or additional requests, please feel free to contact us:
regular mail: AE2002 exhibition chair attn. Thomas Gruber Austrian Research Centers Seibersdorf e-mail: email@example.com tel: +43-5-0550-4106 fax: +43-5-0550-4199
This form is available both in HTML and PDF format. Please use the PDF version for printing.
Last Changed: Mon Oct 29 13:52:40 CET 2001 from
Document Version 1.2
Contents of this page: Johann Blieberger
Webmaster: Heinz Deinhart
This document was translated from LATEX by HEVEA.