9th International Conference on
Reliable Software Technologies Ada-Europe 2004
Palma de Mallorca, 14-18 June 2004
The 9th International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies (Ada-Europe 2004) will take place in Palma de Mallorca, Spain. The conference will comprise a three day technical programme from Tuesday to Thursday with workshops and tutorials on Monday and Friday.
The exhibition will take place during the technical programme (Tuesday to Thursday). The exhibition provides exhibitors with the following opportunities:
- to present their products to a world-wide audience at the major European Conference in the field.
- to engage in discussions with leading researchers.
- to get access to state-of-the art research results.
- to build contacts for future interactions/consulting.
- to gain visibility, as the Ada-Europe 2004 web page will link to your website.
The conference is being organised by the University of the Balearic Islands on behalf of Ada-Europe. Further details can be found on the conference web site: http://www.ada-europe.org/conference2004.html.
The maximum number of exhibitors is 10. Space will be assigned to exhibitors following a strict request order.
Inclusion in conference: The exhibition and a summary of the exhibits will be publicised in handouts, conference schedule, and conference program. Announcements will be made in the course of technical presentations.
Exhibition dates: June 15, 16 and 17, 2004.
Sponsors: The conference organizers will provide the permission and the facilities for an exhibition stand to any sponsoring companies providing a support of at least 2.200 EUR1.
For this sponsors will get:
* A booth area of 2 tables including one electricity outlet 230V. There are 500 Watts per booth available, in case of a higher power consumption please contact the exhibition chair. For internet or phone access the hotel offers ISDN lines, if you want to rent a line please contact the hotel management or the exhibition chair (coordinates see further down this page).
* A free conference registration for one person including lunch, coffee-breaks and gala dinner tickets.
* A link to your company home page or to a conference specific web page from the Ada-Europe 2004 web page.
* Sponsor Logo on Ada-Europe 2004 web page and Call for Participation and Final Programme.
For additional furniture or equipment rentals please contact the exhibition chair.
A registered exhibitor can obtain additional tickets for lunch and coffee breaks at the cost of EUR 50 per day per person. Hotel reservations can be made through the Conference web page.
If you have any questions or additional requests, please feel free to contact us:
regular mail: AE2004 exhibition chair
attn. Peter Dencker
D-76137 Karlsruhe, Deutschland
This form is available in PDF format.
1 This activity is exempt from VAT according to the Spanish VAT legislation.
The organizers thank the supporters of the conference
Conference Home Page
|Last Changed : 10/Sep/2003
Contents of this page : Albert Llamosí
Webmaster : Miquel Mascaró & Pere Palmer