The 12th International Conference on Reliable
Software Technologies - Ada-Europe 2007 will take place in Geneva,
Switzerland. The conference will comprise a three day technical
programme from Tuesday to Thursday with workshops and tutorials
on Monday and Friday.
The exhibition will take place during the
technical programme (Tuesday to Thursday). The exhibition provides
exhibitors with the following opportunities:
* to present their products to a world-wide
audience at the major European Conference in the field
* to engage in discussions with leading researchers. to get access
to state-of-the art research results
* to build contacts for future interactions/consulting
* to gain visibility, as the Ada-Europe 2007 web page will link
to your website.
Publicity: The exhibition and a summary
of the exhibits will be publicised in handouts, conference schedule,
and conference program.
Dates: June 26, 27 and 28, 2007.
Sponsors: The conference organizers will
provide the permission and the facilities for an exhibition stand
to Ada-Europe sponsors.
Exhibitors will get:
* A booth area including electricity.
* A free conference registration for one person including lunch,
coffee-breaks and gala dinner tickets
* Conference Sponsor Logo on Ada-Europe 2007 Conference page and
Advanced and Final Programme
* A link to your company home page (or to a specific web page)
from the Ada-Europe 2007 Conference page
* The opportunity to organise Vendor Presentations
For special needs,
please contact the exhibition chair.
A registered exhibitor can also obtain additional
tickets for lunch, coffee breaks and banquet.
If you have any questions or additional
requests, please feel free to contact the Ada-Europe 2007 Exhibition
The form is available in PDF